rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible for an introvert to vacation and swoop at the same time?

Is it possible for an introvert to vacation and swoop at the same time?

Quote: (04-06-2016 10:11 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

I realize that this may sound like a troll sob story. I apologize in advance if it does. I realize that the answer to my question is probably "no" and am perfectly willing to accept that.

My question is:
Are there any places 3 or less time zones from DC where one can have a restful vacation for an introvert where the ladies are still amenable to swooping and worth the trouble when you're not 100%?

I don't want to whine. I just don't want to find out that there was something I missed and ruined an opportunity.

I don't want to get into details but my work has exhausted me so badly that my head is a fog and I'm overdue for a vacation, which fortunately my employer is trying to accommodate me on.

The thing is when you are this exhausted and an introvert (I got the maximum score for I on Myers-Briggs as an INTJ) swooping becomes really hard. Introverts rest by, well, acting Intro. Watching TV, playing video games, listening to music, reading RoK articles like good Kingsmen, etc ... While Intros with the right attitude enjoy swooping, they still find it work and draining.

I first thought "go to Thailand or the Philippines, maybe Vietnam!". However, since I'd have at best 10 days and live in DC, the jet lag would wipe me out. Rest has to come first.

I don't need any hand holding planning. We've got plenty of datasheets and threads for me to do the heavy lifting. I just need to know if there are places no more than 3 time zones from Washington, DC where I could rest Introvert-style but work on the side swooping the local ladies when I am at much less than 100%. It's not even about getting the bang. I just want to get warmed up again. Any ideas are welcome.

OP, I would assume that most people here are introverted - that is, they found PUA and shit probably because they were introverted and playing video games or whatever instead of socializing like extroverted people, which might have made them lack social skills and game.

I am also an "INTJ" and would consider myself extremely introverted. Like I can only really socialize for 3-4 hours before I get "socially exhausted" and my brain just feels fried.

That being said, you can't be shy. I don't think there is any place where woman will just jump on your dick without you doing anything (unless you have some sort of X factor like extreme looks, money, or status). You still gotta open your mouth and approach.

Personally, I like night game and have developed a sort of system or way of doing things that works for me (willing to help anyone via PM). Also, at least for me, when I travel to a new place, I am extremely excited and would say I become more talkative and social at least for the first month or few months that I am there, which helps. Eventually though, you just gotta make the necessary moves because no one will hold your hand.

Also, you don't need to be "100%" to get laid. I believe INTJs are perfectionists(?) 80% is usually enough (someone told me this once - helped me a lot). Anywhere you go in the world, you can rest in a hotel "Introvert style" and recharge for a day. Just get your rest and go out and get laid.

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Messages In This Thread