rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Minsk, Belarus Data Sheet:

Minsk, Belarus Data Sheet:

I was in Belarus 2009 and from what you write Gopnik it sounds like things have changed. But it could also be that I spended a lot of time outside of Minsk in 2tier cities where the exotic factor where higher, and I managed to get in touch with alot of local guys who spoke english and people who invited me home and from there I got into social circles and got wingmen. But you are right, Belarus is a conservative country that you have to adjuste to. However I really like the warmth and sweet femeninity of the girls there, how they would walk with you arm by arm, laugh with you and help you with anything you asked. Russian (or belarusian) is really a advantage and a necessity to truly game the place, but didnt you encounter a lot of girls who spoke spanish? When i was there there where tons of them to fall back on your "ispanski" to communicate.

Oh, and how was the language course in general?

Messages In This Thread