rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage Proposals

Marriage Proposals

Quote: (12-03-2011 02:27 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2011 12:54 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2011 12:42 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

he obviously has $$$; that proposal was NOT CHEAP!

I was reading some of the comments on the youtube page. Looks it was on the Howie Mandel Show and didn't cost the guy anything.

If only Howie would wise-up and start funding shows like MixxTV of guys traveling the world getting ass with fine women, instead of this beta marriage shit to FAT women!

I am willing to bet his ratings would skyrocket to see a show of Roosh, Myself and a few other players here killing shit across the globe!

Mixx
Honestly,man,I don't think there's big enough audience.I also think you started your show the wrong way and should've instead try to keep the costs as low as you possibly could and try every single way to expose it to as many people as you can.(Example:Buy some costco equipment and if all goes to hell,return it in 3 months and lose nothing and get some friend to shoot instead of a pro team).There are plenty of free opportunities to do so nowadays.And the content is way more important than whether you're camera is 720 pixels or 1080.
If something is cool,sooner or later it's traffic will skyrocket and people themselves will start to get excited about it and send it to their friends.If you see some popular channel,some of their videos have 5 million views,while others have 100k.That's not a coincidence.And then you can go to Howie and tell him,"Hey,dude,there's 1mil people watching every episode I've made on youtube."TV contract ensues.
Maybe there are more overweight women in the US who prefer to watch fatties getting married than wanna be playas and players who would watch guys hitting on girls in the other end of the world.

I didn't like the marriage proposal,with all the dancing and singing,it reminded me of the movie with Rob Schneider in jail,where he made all the prisoners dance...quite gay.But I don't think it's wise when you marry a woman,to marry only for the pussy.It doesn't have enough value...so maybe the fatty is a great person.

Messages In This Thread