rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budget Vegas data sheet

Budget Vegas data sheet

Clubs and strip clubs Again I didn't go to any clubs while I was there although we had plans to do both (It's hard to leave a group of girls in your hotel room to go the the peelers). If you want to get into the clubs, try getting VIP passes on the street during the day. I have no idea if they work, but if you can get them for free I guess it worth the try. As for strip clubs, you will find guys outside of your hotel offering rides the the major strip clubs. These guys are gold, they will get you limo rides to the club with free entry. You might have to negotiate a bit but they guy we were talking to was willing to offer a limo to the club, but we decided to pass for the above reasons.

The strip clubs pay these drivers, and regular cabbies for bringing customers to their clubs. One scam cabbies run is when they pick up outside strip joints when you want to go back to your hotel, they stop at ANOTHER spot, claiming to have to use the men's room. Naturally, a chick comes out and asks if you want to wait inside, etc. etc. to try and get you to take a "massage" or something like that.

All of the big hotels have their own nightclubs/dance clubs on premises, and as you know, having chicks with you is key. Little parties in the room/suite are ALWAYS better though. I've never done the day/swimming pool thing, because I'm usually just getting back to the hotel in the morning after going hard all night.

As you touched on, there are always good options for the money on the strip. The mid-range hotels like PH are good enough. In Vegas the service staff everywhere WANTS to take care of you, because they want you to spend money. Sliding some loot to this person and that person is always money well spent. Especially now with the economy what it is, there are plenty of rooms available, and they want you to spend. It's no skin off them to upgrade you to a bigger room that's empty anyway, but that tip makes them want to give it to YOU, instead of someone else.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread