rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is New York City becoming like DC?

Is New York City becoming like DC?

Quote: (11-26-2011 05:51 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Hey YoungGunner,
Are you in Japan now or have you lived there? If yes, please drop a data sheet of the city you're familiar with in Japan. That would be very appreciated.

Quote: (11-26-2011 01:56 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

My recommended alternative is any major city in Japan. Is Japan on your radar in the near future Roosh?

Just saw this. I used to intermittently stay in Japan, often for weeks at a time, throughout each year for a span of around 5-years. During summers usually weaved my way through short trips through multiple cities, usually 2-3 days in each city. Off the top of my head I don't think I have enough info, especially current info, for a data sheet on any one city, since my experiences are more breadth than depth, but if you want a quick glance at any one city or general info on Japan just ask.

The best general advice I can give on Japan is that day gaming (in either japanese or english) is much easier than in the U.S, and should be juiced completely. Most people rack up their bangs just by going out at night to clubs and getting drunk out of their minds, but because so many girls are on the move in major cities, by foot, the traffic and prospects for day game are incredible. Couple that with a general politeness of the culture and the decline in marriages and sex in Japanese culture, and the ability to get numbers, especially from girls who work in malls or scour bookstores, during the day becomes a way to rack up a few extra bangs once you get them out at night.

I'm not sure what the dating scene is like in other cities, but in Tokyo the dating culture is much more energetic than in NY, meaning that multiple venue changes (for younger girls) and walking busy streets in one night are much more common, and luckily an easy way to build intimacy. One trick I've used to build intimacy early in the night is to have a pre game drink at a small sushi bar or at the family house I was staying at, and then hold her close to me as we either walk to the next venue or take the odakyu to it. As you walk, wait for the odakyu, or go on it, brush up against her and joke that she can't hold her liquor or that she's standing wobbly, and try to hold her up by the hands (or sides if you've already established enough comfort) This is a good way to continuously build kino if you're constantly moving throughout the night.

If you're in Tokyo and looking to have a nice evening just for the sake of it, look for hotel bars on the upper floors of their respective buildings, as the incredible view of the night skyline makes . These bars will likely come with a price tag, and will probably be overkill to bed a girl, but if you just want to breathe in the city for yourself its worth the price.

Keep in mind that I'm part Japanese and my interactions might already have some inherent comfort built into them with the J-girls, so you might have to build some more comfort or do some more convo before you move into the heavy touching. Or, you might not if she's hungry for foreign men. Also, beware J-girls with sharp facial features (cheekbones, brow rides), as in my experience that directly correlate to bitchiness.

Messages In This Thread