rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Bucharest

Data Sheet: Bucharest

Quote: (11-28-2011 11:23 AM)klosck Wrote:  

Great info. I've been thinking about making a short 3 day trip to Romania myself... At the high end club, did you guys suit up? Sounds like it might not have made a difference though....

No suit, but I was dressed pretty well. I was wearing a blazer with a sweet scarf, my 2 boys were dressed in regular club gear. Nice button up shirts, etc. If we all were suited up in custom type suits and had a vip table it might have made a difference but hard to tell. I would like to try going there again and making a play for some top quality. What amazes me is that everyone person we met were saying this other club called Bamboo that was ever more stacked. Somehow I couldn't fathom what that means. If this Bellagio place had more talent in it I would have a heart attack.

Quote: (11-28-2011 11:21 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

The best looking woman that I saw my whole time I was there was a girl I picked up on the street when I was daygaming.

She's stunning. Easily a 9. She works in a bank and does not go to clubs.

I heard that a lot when I was here(girls saying they don't go to clubs) I couldn't tell if they were just saying that to blow me off or if they meant it.

Messages In This Thread