rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on Rolling Dolo

Advice on Rolling Dolo

Happy New Year to all the players, Gs and the fellas.

Due to a job offer in another city, I will be moving in 4-6 weeks, so I need some advice. I'll admit that I am not exactly the rolling dolo type but I feel like I have to do this before I leave Boston. In many ways I think its cowardly because I waited until the end to make this move.

My plan is to hit up a few spots on weeknights, thats Monday through Wednesdays and see what kind of action I can get. I feel like I can get the bartender/staff to talk to me and maybe even just be cool with me, but they are also doing their job which means a lot of downtime. What should I be doing during those times?

- In a sports bar I can always check the game on the tube.
- I can check my blackberry for a possible venue change later at night
- Scope out the ladies at/around the bar, tough to do without looking lame

These are some of the options that I see. Also, I think I need to fine tune my social skills because I rarely see girls at bars alone and when I do, they seem to checking their phones for their friends/boyfriends to arrive. I am nowhere even close to a G, who can swoop ladies with a time constraint, so I need to be able to work around that.

Other things to consider:

- I will not be driving to these venues. Taxis and the Train all the way.
- Definitely planning on suiting up. I have 1 custom suit (Navy blue) and 1 of the rack one (Black) that I plan on wearing. I'm thinking some real wild color shirts, bold ties and pocket squares.
- I think I want to hit some bars in the Downtown of the city, a college bar, and a place near the crib just to mix it up a bit. Will use some suggestions from yelp and folks here.

I am not really apprehensive about the act of going out alone, but rather looking weird or pervy. I have been able to get comfortable at a spot with the bar tenders buying me drinks and pretty waitresses chilling with me for a bit ("Miss, I know your working and I am not hitting on you" disarms them and resume normal conversation). The key is to parlay that success to swooping good looking girls.

Messages In This Thread