rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicago

Chicago

Quote: (11-28-2011 10:12 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

Since Im new here and I have a few questions about cancun I figure I add my chicago info being local.

The hottest spot right now is Hubbard street. You have Paris Club which words cant describe. They turn away girls that would otherwise get free bottle service elsewhere. Definitely worth walking past near close. The Hubbard Inn is a new 3 story bar which gets plenty of action with non of the bs standing in line and hope you get picked crap that you get at paris club. Vince Vaughn can be spotted here after hawk games. Bull and bear which has plenty of eye candy. If you can pull off the clean cut douchebag with money look this is your spot. The new cougar spot is Rockit bar and girll, located right next to howl at the moon these cougars are more of the Lucky jeans wearing, get what they want where as howl is more less high maintenance types but the quality isnt as nice as rockits. Social 25 is the late spot in this location, think its open til 3 or 4 and all the drunks head over. Would say the male to female ratio is 5:1 but its 3 am so you don't many choices. Hub 51 is a nice spot but its more of a group hangout than a singles scene. If you got a nice wing girl your set here.

Chayamor are u Chi town resident ? I agree with Bulls and Bears Awsome spot, had a great time there last month . Unfortuntely it's getting too clod for my comfort to visit Chicago again, will wait till spring/summer next year.........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread