rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Guy says "I love my mother"

Date Lab: Guy says "I love my mother"

Quote: (11-26-2011 03:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Before I read these things I like to guess how it will go based on the picture and profile alone. For DC this girl is top tier (believe it or not) and the guy is a carbon copy of what you'd see every day. For this date to work out, his game has to be tighter than a virgin.

Result: "I’d describe him as the guy next door — the ones who are always around in your life, but you may not notice them until it’s too late."

[Image: shudder.gif] [Image: shudder.gif] [Image: shudder.gif]

After the date, she didn't get back to him because "her phone was acting funny." We believe that, right guys? [Image: lol.gif]

In the end dude didn't bring the game. Can't say he deserved access with a girl who for DC has unlimited options.

Roosh - great blog. Very informative and entertaining. Had to go to the effort of signing up just to state this:

THAT IS TOP-TIER IN DC?! Fucking Mary mother of Jesus she is an absolute rotter, and this is said as a Brit. Can easily see what gave you the kick up the arse to get your act together and live the location-independant lifestyle. Whenever referencing your DC past, you need to post that picture. It will remind you of how far you've come and give the unfortunates who are still living there the impetuous to do a runner.

Once again: TOP-TIER?! THERE IS A HELL AND IT IS DC!

Messages In This Thread