rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York City

New York City

Quote: (11-24-2011 11:51 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

If you're on a budget, hate bitchy girls, or want to avoid REALLY long lines with asshole bouncers and cover fees, stay away from Gansevoort, Tenjune, and most likely Kiss & Fly, though I hesitate with Kiss & Fly since I've seen some pretty slutty def girls there. In short, these places do have pretty attractive girls, but the trouble of getting there and the attitude/logistics involved in taking them home is absolutely not worth it. I've been to each of these places at least twice but also have brothers and friends who've had similar experiences. If you're on a budget for food, I recommend you stop for just sushi at some places around midtown and or 9th street village. Also, try out Apotheke bar and the restaurants "Freeman's," "Prime Meats," and "iTrulli"

Solid tips, though the cocktails at Apotheke were $20 a pop last time I was there. Not great as a pickup venue, quite small.

Freeman's is great for food. The owners opened another place in the East Village called Peels which is even better in my opinion.

As for Gansevoort & Tenjune - there's a lot of attitude for you to deal with there. I'd go for lower key places, but that's just my personal style.

Let us know how it goes. Good luck getting into Boom Boom.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread