rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York City

New York City

Looks like you might want to hit the epicenter of the club scene in the "Meatpacking District" / "Chelsea" area. I hear 1 Oak is one of the hardest clubs to get into, but once inside such a place, the girl / guy ratio will probably work out in your favor.

Quote: (11-24-2011 02:48 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

Ok so I did read all of the NYC threads on this forum and took down notes, but in every thread someone stated that the nightlife in NYC is everchanging. In just a couple months, what was hot back then could very well be shit now. So I thought a new thread would be helpful for me since I am going for a few days in December, and I haven't been to NYC in pretty long time.

Will be going for a few days/weekend in mid December. Just myself and a good friend of mine. We have game and we love clubbing and good food. We aren't into the younger 18-21 year old hipster girls, we are more into the yuppies, low 20s, stilettos and hot dresses model girls (as I'm sure most of you are too haha). So no grimy beat up bars please!

We are not going with stacks of cash, and yes I know that's not very smart especially in NYC, but we are masters students currently so we are on a budget!

So far, my list includes:
-The standard's Boom Boom Room, Cielo, Kiss n Fly (these I hear are more upscale, but the hottest girls... can i get more info on these please?)
-Brass Monkey
-Bar 675, Gaslamp, Tenjune
-Gansevoort Hotel bar
-Solas, Porch, Pianos (how are these?)
-The Globe (how is this?)
-Kenmare, Soho, Jane Hotel bars

If someone can hook me up with recommendations and info on the venues I listed, as well as a list of restaurants we should eat at, I'd reaaaally appreciate it!! Any info/tips/recommendations are welcome. Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread