rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Naturally Thin Girls vs. Girls Who Exercise to Stay Fit

Naturally Thin Girls vs. Girls Who Exercise to Stay Fit

Here is my question. All else being equal, if you had to pick a girl for a LTR based solely on body type between two options of girls, would you choose:

The girl (Girl #1) who is who is thin but never practices a deliberate exercise routine, never has ran a mile in her life, never has seen the inside of a gym, yet still somehow manages to stay fit, be it through diet, lifestyle choices, not having fatty-enabling friends, and/or simply luck/good genetics?

[Image: cef1d254a360cb73cdbfa858cd456ecb.jpg]

[Image: naturally-thin-secrets.jpg]

Or the fit girl (Girl #2) who achieves her fitness by actively and regularly exercising to maintain her figure?

[Image: Ay1ukhm.jpg]

[Image: MMA-Girls-Miesha-Tate--630x915.jpg]

BACKGROUND

I've been recently seeing a new girl (Brazilian) who is a naturally thin girl (Girl #1) who basically does zero exercise aside from walking to do shopping and small errands, and she has for other reasons motivated me to start evaluating her as LTR material. For me, one very important physical trait for a woman is her body, and specifically her ass. I obviously judge her on personality and other traits, but if she doesn't have a nice body, she is automatically disqualified.

For reference, I've been with girls having several body types - those who have been total fitness freaks, marathon runners, crossfit girls, yoga chicks, to even the more masculine girls like girls who play field hockey, for example. And then there is the other group, the thin girls who don't "exercise" (strictly speaking) but somehow have a perfect ass or really slim waist with no cottage cheese thighs. Some of these girls just have a good diet and walk more than the average jane, but some of these naturally fit girls just have good genes, i.e. their mom's still look good.

For what it's worth, I myself am a bit of a fitness junkie and feel like i would get overweight given my lifestyle choices of drinking craft beer, occasionally eating junk foods like pizza and other delicious foods if I did not exercise as intensely/regularly as I currently do.

With these two options, my worry is that with girl #2, if she was to ever stop exercising for whatever reason she may lose her figure or even get fat with time or complacency. Even though I really respect a girl with the discipline to exercise regularly, I don't trust women to continue this regimen once they are "off the market" and settled into a LTR or marriage, unless she is a yoga or dance instructor which is more of a lifestyle anyway. Girl #1 wakes up and just looks good, even though she doesn't really do anything specifically to maintain her figure.

I have a few recent life experiences that have spurred this thought process...I will share one recent observation:

My younger brother recently married an ex-NFL cheerleader, who was in her prime about 5 years ago. Now they are married and will probably be having kids together soon. I just saw her in a bikini recently on a family beach trip and it was a massive turnoff as she has cottage cheese thighs, a fat ass (not in a good way), and a pooch belly. To my brother's credit, she was pretty hot when they met, and was in phenomenal shape, but she was also exercising probably 5 hours a day to maintain her body for her cheerleading job. As soon as she stopped, she seemed to revert to her "natural" form, which unfortunately is complete with a pooch belly - her mom has nearly the same build.

What do you guys think? I think I'm leaning towards choosing the girl who is naturally thin, because chances are she will not change much over the years, which is a real worry for me when it comes to long-term prospects and girls who let themselves go over time...

Edited to update post to reflect correct poll options

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

Messages In This Thread