rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkey

Turkey

OK guys, being a Turkish guy, I should give you some insider advice. I hope it helps.

ISTANBUL:

1 - Do NOT go to Sultanahmet. The district is itself just a tourist trap (ask to any Turkish person and he/she will say the same) where the only thing you can do is to shop for overpriced rugs and some crap shit accessories. [Image: angry.gif]

2 - To get girls: If you are on the European side, try Istiklal avenue bars and hookah cafes. However Istanbul became really cosmopolitan recently so there is a good chance there will be many other PUAs and Eurotravellers around. My advice is try the Anatolian side, namely Kadikoy district and Baghdad Avenue.

In Kadikoy, try hanging out to chill-out style cafes and do the cafe hitting routines (works pretty well on turkish girls) and try approaching modern looking girls and my advice is do not open anything more than a 2set cus Turkish girls tend to be very shy when they are in a large group and you vastly increase the chances of cockblocking.

Baghdad Street: This is really the top-notch classy place in Istanbul where the HOTTEST and MOST MODERN Turkish girls hang out that many of the Eurotravellers don't even know about. The street is pretty much like Gran Via in Madrid or Rodeo Drive in L.A. filled with bars, cafes and really expensive shops. But the thing is only elite class usually hangs out there and those girls are very westernized and much less traditional and much more open and friendly than your average Turkish girl. [Image: heart.gif]

Try day game here using street hitting (the plot is very ideal for that), there is quite a chance that you will meet some cool dudes that can introduce you to new ppl as well as you can number close some girls and since you are a tourist I bet they wont reject your offer to hang out to a bar or cafe there that night with you, given that you're a foreigner and you don't know where to hang out in the city.

** An average girl on Baghdad Street is 6.

Universities: If you are in Istanbul for short amount of time like 3-4 days to a week, try hitting girls on public universities, they are easier for 1 night stands and most of them come from Anatolia apart from their families so they are much more open than Istanbul's local girls.

If you are staying for more than 2 weeks go hang out in places like Bahcesehir University campus in Besiktas district (mostly freshmans and sophomores are there) or Yeditepe University and try the day game and number close girls, she will certainly introduce you to her social circle as her new foreign friend. As a side note, generally girls in private universities are richer and far better looking than the ones in public schools.

ANKARA:

Forget Antalya or Marmaris. If you are a Northern or Central Euro looking guy, Ankara is the real deal for you to get laid in Turkey because:

1 - Not many tourists go there and girls really dig for foreign looking guys.
2 - They are more open than the Istanbul girls.
3 - Girls, esp. those studying in Bilkent University are real sluts.

Btw, if you are Southern Euro or Latin looking guy, don't try Ankara, try Marmaris or Istanbul. The only girls you can make one night stands there are the slut ones and those slut girls really don't care about your game they dig North/Central Euro looks that's all, believe me.

Tunali district: This is the place to hang out in Ankara. Try day game in Argentina Street there and try to number close girls. Either hang out to bars in Tunali with them or try night game in bars at Tunali.

Bilkent Tunus bus stop: Day hitting works very well here if you are a tourist. Even me with a cpl of dudes picked up girls from this stop faking identities. Girls waiting here are usually Bilkent girls and if you do street hitting routine here they immediately get the bait. Those girls are really retarded and really slutty which makes them ideal targets. [Image: heart.gif]

MARMARIS:

Marmaris is the place to get Russian/Ukranian girls in Turkey. In summer, there are more tourists from EastEuro countries than there are Turkish girls there. Just try to avoid Turkish cockblockers around the Russian chicks.

Shoreline: That's the place where all the apart-hotels, lower quality hotels and bars are located as well as all the Russian barbies. Try street hitting at night and don't be hesitant to ask them to a nearby bar/cafe. Do NOT hit Turkish girls here. Russian girls are very easy targets if they are in Marmaris, since one of their reasons to come there is to get laid. [Image: whip.gif]

English football bars: You can find those anywhere in Marmaris & Antalya. Perfect place to do night games / bar hitting routines + English girls are really the sluttiest I have ever seen. [Image: heart.gif]

And if possible, stay at one of the cheap apart-hotels located on the shoreline. That will save you from the taxi money you will pay if you pick a girl up from the shoreline clubs or bars and they are the most ideal fuckplace I can think of in Marmaris.

ANTALYA:

Do NOT hang in the city. If you plan to go there, go to a 4-5 star resort hotel, which is cheap for you if you are American or Western Euro. Ideal place to fuck Russians and Turkish girls.

Be buddies with all the animation crew in the resort. Try day hitting girls in pool games and go to dinner/lunch with them in the hotel. Never ever leave them. On the first day go to hotel's club with her you can fuck-close her that night or if you couldn't, on the second day if there is a party bus going to some club in Antalya from the hotel, join them with her. You WILL fuck-close her.

Also to mention, an advantage of those resort hotels are, they are all-included. Which means you can get any drink or food or watersport or anything you can think of for free, which is pretty cool.

Well yeah, this is a small Turkey bang-guide. I hope it helps. [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread