rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (11-13-2011 06:34 AM)intense Wrote:  

Nice report. Couple questions since I'll be heading to lima in two weeks...

Why did you stay in cusco so long and what else did you do there to occupy yourself?

Did you experience any other cities/places in peru long enough to compare to cusco. For example, how would lima, arequipa, or the beach towns stack up as a place to spend a few months?

i was in cusco because i was taking a spanish course so i was there for a couple of months. so during the day i would go to class, study, hang with classmates and the girl i was seeing. i got bored after a month...although it is a really cool town.

have not been to lima, although there are a lot of other threads on lima. alot of my friends went and what i was told is girls are better looking, good nightlife, good surf, but 10x as dangerous. i used to take a 15min walk home at 4am in cusco and never had any problems. dont think id try the same in lima.

Messages In This Thread