rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (01-03-2016 08:58 AM)MrRemi Wrote:  

Bangable girls are mostly in 5-7 range and are cute. Very rearly did I spot a stunner. Here some examples:

[Image: 25887rr.png]
[Image: 5wxcfl.png]
[Image: 11hrzlu.png]
[Image: 2vchnbr.png]
[Image: 33cyhcx.png]
[Image: 2jfk5l3.png]
[Image: 2pta1qh.png]
[Image: 30naf5l.png]
[Image: 2l8akvk.png]
[Image: 2i78wmv.png]

I have never been to Philippines, but personally I am more into the cute latino/indian girl looks.

As far as having a blast, I prefered cities like Bogota and São Paulo. Manaus is fine to get laid, but I somehow missed the crazy shit that I like to experience while travelling.

About medical:
- get a yellow fever shot
- inform yourself about Malaria, dengue, chikungunya and zika. When you think you catch one of those, go to a hospital (have some insurance!)
- don't take Aspirin, as contraindications for many tropical deseases. Take Paracetamol instead
- be careful about food, carry medication for diarrea
All the girls are solid 7s, except for the 3rd and 4th who are closer to a 6. That is what one, will normally get over there. The great thing is you can stick to only 18 to 22 year olds, without any problems

Messages In This Thread