rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (11-13-2011 09:23 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

seems to me there would be too many gringos in cusco and the numbers wouldnt be in your favor.

i can only imagine the number with it being such a HOT tourist trail.

3 of us on this thread were there and all three of us said getting laid was a piece of cake. But if it doesn't fit into your "i want to be the only gringo in the bar" routine then I don't know what to tell you.

90% of your "competition" has zero game or minimal spanish skills much less both. They don't talk or dance with the girls or if they do they kiss them pat themselves on the back for "making out" and leave, not realizing simply asking do want to go to my place and you'd be having sex in 15 minutes.

Saw it dozens of times, dude A kisses girl leaves the bar bragging to his friends. Dude B rolls up a 10 minutes later talks/dances and kisses her and leaves the bar with her and bangs for days just bc he had the balls/common sense to go for the lay.

Messages In This Thread