rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (11-12-2011 09:57 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Everything people keep saying about Peru seems too good to be true, which tells me it probably isn't. From what I've read on this forum it seems like I could go to Cuzco and fuck every night just because I'm a decent-looking white gringo and speak fluent Spanish. Even if the girls aren't that attractive it would still be far and away the easiest place to get laid I've ever heard of. What's the catch?

It was the easiest place I have ever been to get laid. Blond hair+blue eyes+ solid spanish = i could have cold approach one stands there 1/3 nights i went out. If my stay was shorter it would have been a better ratio, but word got out about me after a couple of weeks. My first 4 nights out i banged 4 different girls (5-7 in looks). Catch????? they fuck other dudes too.

Cusco is a perfect storm for easy lays. It 's full of 20-25 year old girls without much money, that are from other cities and towns. They come to Cusco to work. Some just end up partying and tell mom they can't find a job, others are handing out fliers, working as a waitress, or scamming ignorant gringos with my mom is sick i need money routine before sex.

So you have young girls not living with their parents for the first time, not around there judgemental friends, living in a party town with exotic guys from all over the world. The other Peruvian girls they meet are partying and sleeping around so they follow suit.

Messages In This Thread