rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CUZCO, PERU

CUZCO, PERU

Quote: (11-11-2011 07:19 AM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

spent 3 months in all three, my thoughts:

Peru was the easiest to get laid in

Peru and Ecuador girls are same level of looks

Colombians are flakey and tend to have more princess syndrome, much more so than Peru or Ecuador.

Colombian girls looks will vary where you go, the coast was not anything special, other spots should have better quality girls for looks than Peru or Ecuador.

Of the the three places Peru was my personal favorite.

The Princess syndrom is similar in all three countries, when it comes to higher middle class-upperclass chicks. The problem is that the quality of the middle class-lower class girls(who are the ones most foreigners will encounter) in Peru and Ecuador is inferior to that of most of Colombia, in terms of looks and femininity.
Ironically, many middle class Ecuadorian Peruvian chicks who are 5-7 's feel themselves to be princesses also, because there are many ugly girls and there isn't the type of competition for a decent man that exists in Colombia. In Ecuador, especially, I can't tell you the amount of mediocre women who feel themselves to be special (the local guys pursue them like rabid hounds) whereas in Colombia they would be treated like trash. Though, not to the level of american girls, most average girls there rarely get "dolled up" like most Colombian women do.
So I find it impossible to prefer Peru and Ecuador over Colombia, especially in the long run. This might not matter, for those who stay for a short period, because Peru and Ecuador have way more "gringo" groupies.

Messages In This Thread