rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to choose a career/industry with explosive growth

How to choose a career/industry with explosive growth

YMG i had to give you a plus one after reading this topic, you go hardddddddddddddddddddddd on this information thing, its crazy, thanks for all the contribution on here, in terms of a business/professional perspective, you are a GENERAL on this forum.

I liked the idea of these Korean cats paying american kids to play with their kids, i bet that shit can be applicable in other countries if the right people is being targetted as potential clients.

Also, i never knew about Thailand having a great medical system. I am looking to whiten up my teeth, i may just have to fly there. If you know about any article that particularly talks about Thailand health system, please feel free to share so i understand more about their health system.

To other users, i recommend you to study hard, get a great job and also develop your business skills. True freedom and success can only be achievable when you can run things on your own and without having to rely on anybody. You will also grow faster financially if you run your own businesses. I see a job as a source that gives you the right cash to start up your own business, you shouldnt rely on that for the rest of your life. Be free, be an entrepreneur.

Messages In This Thread