rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Congruence

Congruence

Quote: (12-03-2015 08:11 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2015 03:43 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

My only issue involving congruence is doing things that aren't exactly in my character for the sake of meeting/banging chicks. Some might call it breaking out of your comfort zone or opening yourself up to new experiences, but there are two sides to every coin.

I'm normally an introvert and not much of an out-and-about night life kind of guy unless its for specific purpose. This is why my main avenue of gaming is online. If/when I go out and about its very deliberate for a specific event, errand, or to go hiking/camping/fishing/etc. The stuff I like to do in my free time is not typically stuff I can or would invite a first-date to.

In that regard, meeting a girl for drinks isn't really something I like doing. I don't like drinking or bars particularly. Everytime I plan a first date with a girl who really wants to meet somewhere public I have to figure out something I wouldn't mind doing when really I'd rather just make dinner relax and listen to some music.

You have to compromise some to get chicks.

Even "homebodies" want you to take them out. Indeed, the introverted girl secretly wants to be the extroverted one that has fun. And the extrovert, basically wants more and more of it. You rarely see a woman that prefers to be by herself. Most women prefer to not be bothered, but they often seek out others.

Men on the other hand, we like solitude for what it is, and can do well in it for our entire lives. It's why there are so many lonely old men. Indeed, it's not really until you get to the end of life that you start to feel that loneliness.

In terms of game though, it's never a good idea to go to a club or a loud bar early on. A quiet/upscale bar is a good move. (#team_appetizer)

Taking a cute chick to a packed bar or a loud night club is just asking for distraction.

WIA

Agreed. Typically if I bring a date to a bar it's a cherry picked venue that I have vetted and enjoy going to. Aside from that, weather permitting, I'll usually meet a girl somewhere we can walk and talk or do some kind of activity that involves little focus but provides an experience and/or scenery.

Compromise is the key word. While a lot of us here, keyboard alphas especially, will talk about never going out of your way for a girl or doing something you wouldn't do alone - that's not really the way to get a girl attracted to you unless she is damaged goods who particularly likes selfish assholes. A girl wants to see that you are willing to be accommodating for her. Something I've been working on as of late as I have seen myself becoming a bit too harsh, cold, and unwavering with women.

Messages In This Thread