rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Monica CA - Datasheet

Santa Monica CA - Datasheet

Seems just like the boring, vanilla people in Santa Monica, things really haven't changed that much as far as nightlife. I try to steer clear, the types of people in SM really just get on my nerve. I do like Copa de Oro every once in a while, they do have some decent crowds early on and they are a little more approachable and its a decent spot to roll solo to start the night off. I do like Circle Bar, obviously, and glad to hear 31-ten is still active, I've got to hit that up again sometime. Main on Main gets really really ghetto and you can pull but sometimes the girls look good and freaky. I usually do Circle until it turns to a sausage fest then hit up Main on Main.

I like to do weekday evening dates on the promenade, usually the Misfit or the Spanish Tapas bar on Santa Monica. I went to Herringbone a while back, its next to Viceroy and had a nice bar although its a bit out of the way of the main strip so not sure its all that good for picking up.

Venice seemed more active over the summer.

Messages In This Thread