rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

As I approach 30 things I wish I knew when I was 20

As I approach 30 things I wish I knew when I was 20

Body
The kind of body that you aspire to isn't achievable without steroids, fat loss drugs, a high volume of exercise and calories. All time and money-consuming things which are better solved with the principle of 80/20 - get an above-average physique whilst putting in below-average time.
  • Start a HIT workout routine and leverage your free time on more important activities
  • Forget the fitness supplements. Keep researching health supplements and nootropics
  • Eat a clean Paleo diet - you don't feel good at sub-10% body fat (nor have any strength, or libido, or even look much better) so just eat to satiety and instead focus on strength goals in the gym
Mind
Avoid all alternate reality simulation - always live your own life, don't imagine being in others. This includes avoiding all:
  • TV
  • Movies
  • Fiction
  • Games
  • Etc
If you just avoid just this one thing you'll have more time than anyone you know.

Read constantly, but cut out all blogs and instead read books.

However remember that even Einstein said at some point books detract from your genius - so elevate taking action above all.

When it comes to taking action, focus on little testable experiments. In the context of business, these are Minimum Viable Products. Always do these little experiments before going all-in because you may otherwise delude yourself with possibilities that don't exist.

Game
Continue approaching every girl but instead focus on day game. Much higher ROI - you're more likely to find a sweet fuckbuddy or girlfriend that way instead of busting your ass off for a maybe possibility of another one night stand.

By giving up night game you'll also be most giving up alcohol - which you should also do, immediately. Huge waste of money, health and it's a social crutch - making it easier in the moment but crippling your skills through dependency. The only reason people drink is to control their state and to please others - both things which are better served by enhancing your Game.

Don't worry when your logistics get fucked by moving back in with family. Even a whole year without getting laid then jumping back in you won't notice a difference if you've already put in a few solid years to get to an advanced level of Game. So don't worry and focus instead on your hustle because this will bring you much closer to the freedom you desire.

Messages In This Thread