rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learning From Comedians...

Learning From Comedians...

One thing that is important for humor is not only what you say but how you say it.

Like game this one is not easy to fake. If you are depressed it´s almost impossible to sound funny in a good not weird way.

So for normal people it´s then about mood management. How to raise my mood? Ok I am practising a bunch of routines that work for me. I want to say that it may work for most people too.

The king of mood management routines: Karaoke. My version from it is just singing along to the music video and singing the lyrics.

That´s nothing new in SEA. It´s a no brainer there. In western societies it´s still a difficult thing.

So why does Karaoke work? Actually things like stand up, movies are interesting for us because they tell stories. I would say that songs are concentrated stories that directly effect our emotional centers.

Basically Karaoke unlocks our emotional center. Humor, drama, stories live from emotions. Without emotions we are dead like a computer. Emotions make us attractive. The person who can use emotions for his mood management can create also emotions in others as well. One key word here is mirror neurons.

Of course there are many other things besides Karaoke which are fundamental. Work out is one of them. I would say it wakes up all the cells in the body so the body is ready to be synchronized with emotions. Another important reason is that the body is then ready to deliver energy.

Another important thing is dancing. It´s old school stuff for thousands of years. It´s like work out but it synchronizes the body with the music. Actually it´s like being part of a story. It´s being like an actor. One is part of the music story so to say. And one is almost 100% in that role.

There is a reason why it´s called pick up "artist". It shows that a guy using game is a kind of an actor. The better you play your role the more success you get. At one point the role becomes second nature and you play your roles automatically.

Another important routine that helps with humor and game is reading loud. It´s fundamental to being a verbal word smith to be good with words. It´s basically training for your verbal game.

These things help to being happy. Even if one does not practice game actively one has still passive game or let´s say inner game. Your vibes are never sad. People see from your body language and your eyes that there is something that might give them good feelings.

Messages In This Thread