rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real-life sampling of forum members' game

Real-life sampling of forum members' game

Quote: (11-04-2015 10:37 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2015 08:40 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2015 08:59 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

I have to say, I was favorably impressed by the attitude, coolness, and level of game, of them. I mean, there were various Americans, several Canadians, a Swede, an Argentine..., and all of them were cool, having fun but at the same time, serious about gaming, focused and even intense in their gaming strategies. I saw them approach (street, nightclubs), dance, getting numerous phone numbers, and with many Colombian girls of various looks and origins.

So, well, it shows that forum members are not just talking online, but actually are very active, dynamic and motivated on the ground! Also, I talked with some, and they all had serious, usually ambitious, and realistic life projects. I mean, they have their shit together, they game women but also make money to fund their lifestyle.

To sum it up: it shows that the forum is not just useful for raw data or online advice, it's also great for meet-ups and wingmen, and if you are a new forum member, you should definitely use the forum to meet fellow travelers...

My experiences meeting forum members has been spot on with OP's statements above.

This forum attracts highly motivated individuals who have things going on.

While the forum indisputable has a lot of great data, I'd say that I've found even greater value in meet-ups.

It makes it all real.

From what I read on the forum or heard in real life, it seems that 90 or 95% of meetings between forum members, are fun, entertaining and fruitful for both members...

The remaining 5 or 10% ends up with lines through their names pretty quickly after the meetup in my experience.

Messages In This Thread