rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boat Game

Boat Game

Going to chime in this thread again, because I know in my future I will most likely be owning a boat!

My family had a Bayliner not sure the size as I was quite young when I had it. We would take it out almost weekly and go out into the open water.

Swimming and sun tanning in the middle of a large body of water was f*cking amazing. There was a large cabin inside with a galley, microfridge, shower/toilet combo, and a large bed in the front.

I had birthday parties on that boat.

If you live in the great lakes, owning a boat will suck since the weather causes the lakes to freeze over. However, your boat will retain a lot of its value simply because freshwater doesn't eat up and destroy the boat as quickly as saltwater does.

The real trick is living in a place where you can drive your boat on a dolly and fill it up with diesel at a fueling station. Boat fueling stations are a rip off. I remember living in the 90s and seeing diesel prices around 1.25$. The marina was charging $2.30 for the privilege. Absolutely disgusting!

Honestly, in some places there are bars that are by the water and you can dock up. I remember a place in my hometown where this bar was popping during the day. Boats would come up and guys would scoop up the talent.

For the ladies and pickup, definitely awesome. Worth the price if you can make a party on your boat.

Messages In This Thread