rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relentless Shit-Tests

Relentless Shit-Tests

Those questions were definitely about sizing you up as relationship material. Yes, she was insecure, but women that are looking for boyfriends are vulnerable at the point where they're about to let you inside them.

I've gotten that "are you seeing anyone else?" question just before sex more times than I can remember. I got it from chicks in OTHER COUNTRIES, when there was no reason to believe we were about to embark on a relationship. It's almost a reflex, because most women don't want to know for sure that she's sharing you. At the same time, yeah, you need to get serious for a minute and just answer the question. You turned a YES into a NO! HA HA! A big part of dealing with women is tolerating shit we think is stupid for the greater good/big picture - namely saying what needs to be said to get some pussy, especially when you've got her in the bed and pretty much ready to let you in it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread