rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Siege of San Salvador

The Siege of San Salvador

I'm brand new to the Forum and I'm Salvadorean so this Topic is very interesting to me. The Article scotian posted is very true and at the same time very sad for us Salvadoreans. Personally I havent been back to El Salvador in 15 Years and I really have absolutely no interest either. Its very dangerous and right now they have some really Stupid stuff going on that my family and friends have told me. One thing is any Woman with Blonde Hair the Mareros will kill, this same shit is happening in Honduras as well. Also in El Salvador there is a "Ley Anti-Mara" that forbids anyone showing Tatoos even if they arent Gang Related it doesnt matter. The Media really makes it alot worse then it is but still with so many other better options out there I would say why even bother? My point is be extremely careful when traveling to El Salvador and Honduras, these are extreme gang countries and La Mara Salvatrucha is the most violent and dangerous in the world. So much so that they have made it to where my family and I would just prefer to stay away. Stay Safe Guys

Messages In This Thread