rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best era to be born and live?

Best era to be born and live?

The time machine thread reminded me of something I had been thinking about, and that is if you were able to pick a year to be born, what year would you pick?

A lot is to be said for modern day with the marvels of technology, efficiency, antibiotics and relative peace, although with that comes complacency, ignorance, big brother monitoring your locker room talk(and you being fired for it), and SJW outrage over made up issues since there are no real ones like hunger. By going backwards, not only do you avoid the bad of today, but I think however there is a certain nostalgic appeal to an era when men were men, everyone wasn't afraid of everything, people were far more self reliant, a good deal of the world was unexplored, and society looked to politicians with dreams of great accomplishments (moon landing) vs as the great documentary "the power of nightmares" points out, someone to protect you from the brown folks.

Messages In This Thread