rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Joe Rogan thread

The Joe Rogan thread

This is the first Rogan podcast I've listened to in entirety.

By this interview alone Rogan seems a side product of the left. He's a Mitsubishi ocean liner when everyone knows Mitsubishi for making passenger cars. He's edgy, but he's still a Mitsi.

Throughout the whole interview Rogan was trying to halt the conversation on semantics and generalisations - something you do when you're loosing.
It's a red herring designed to avoid continuing the conversation. I don't know if that's what he was trying to do or if it's just something he picked up.

Milo is very well researched in his topics because that's his job. When Milo saves us the research and generalises a statistic, Rogan morphs into a tumblr feminist "Well not every XY is a Z". No shit moron thanks for interrupting the flow. A couple of times Rogan starts talking about something and Milo says "Yeah I broke that story".

Rogan prides himself on being the free thinker but his mind is so open that his brains are falling out.

Messages In This Thread