rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nicknames for your girl

Nicknames for your girl

Quote: (10-28-2011 03:03 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

I find giving her a disney-princess name works well - in my country it works REALLY well because girls are so eager to grow up and disney advertisement is non-existant, getting a disney-princess name is like chick crack for all the nostalgia and good feelings of happy childhood memories. No one thinks about Disney here unless you are a child or have them.

That said, what are some of best nicknames you've come up with for your girls. Of course, they are, or at least should be, situational - but share them anyways, give everyone a little inspiration!

I wish I could offer some of my own, but besides the well-known Disney characters (Alice in Wonderland, Cindarella) mine aren't worth mentioning.
I use the "psst psst", or the short whistling sound(not too loud and with little inflection). It could get confusing if you're juggling whores. They seem to respond well to this, like puppies.

Messages In This Thread