rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nicknames for your girl

Nicknames for your girl

Nicknames should always be spontaneous-suggestions are never wise to apply to any girl. Observe the situation/experience you have had with her, and take details from that to create a nickname.

Example:
Back home I had a girl I was seeing for a while. Somehow we started getting into a discussion about abdominals, and she mentioned she had tight abs("I have a four pack"). She then showed me some of her bikini pics on facebook in an attempt to prove this.
I looked closely and only saw two abs. She insisted on four, and I held my ground-the body was tight, but not quite that tight.

From then on, her nickname was "Two-Pack".

Another instance: I was seeing a multiracial girl named Tatianna(common name where she is from, so not too worried about the revelation). She was tiny(under 5'2"), tight bodied and had beautiful bronze skin. I used to annoy her by playing with her name early in our relationship (she hated it when people only used the first three letter, "Tat", pronouncing it like "Tot"). One day, I just took to calling her tater-tot every so often("small, bronze, hot and delicious"-fit her well enough). It went over well.

I had a few others, but those were the most recent ones.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread