rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Importance of height

Importance of height

I thought the ABC article was good. It reaffirms what I've known for a while and as a short guy info like that is INVALUABLE. Because if we know what character traits are ASSUMED of us right off the bat, we can be the opposite of that and have a bigger impact than what a taller good looking guy could do.

I had a conversation with a girl friend of mine recently about guys she dates. She's 38, hot former reporter on a major network, and she was telling me that women have a radar for MEN who separate themselves from the pack of boys. When I asked her to elaborate, she had a tough time listing the specific traits she meant other than "confidence." She explained that it was a just thing you knew when you saw it, and it doesn't matter so much about race, height, whatever. A MAN WAS A MAN, PERIOD.

The reality is that even if you can break through that first wall, short guys still have to have super vacuum-sealed game because we'll get tested A LOT by her before we get it in. I'm sure that's with almost any guy, but shorter guys have a slight bit more of the wall to climb. It's not a bad thing...it just is.

My advice to shorter guys coming to the board: Don't play for the result. It might as well be a deadly sin to do so. Be completely comfortable with who you are by being the opposite of what the girls in that article above ASSUMED you would be.

Messages In This Thread