rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kentucky clerk jailed for refusing to issue gay marriage licences

Kentucky clerk jailed for refusing to issue gay marriage licences

Well, I at least agree with Globoman on that, government shouldn't be in the marriage business at all.

But regards to the gay marriage being a settled issue, its not settled legally.

I'm from Missouri. We had the Dred Scott case here. It was ruled blacks weren't human...The supreme court settled it!

I mean its ridiculous to say something is settled just because we have an idiotic supreme court.

The constitution is clear, it doesn't give the federal government jurisdiction or power over marriage. Kentuckians made it clear when they voted for their constitutional amendment making marriage between a man and a woman.

This woman is following the law and going to prison for it.

The supreme court can't just rule by dictatorship by just picking a case and then ruling an interpretation of the constitution that says the supreme court now runs the country. That's essentially what they've done, and it hasn't escaped me or millions of others.

This isn't over. The homos, the SJW's, the pedophiles, they all think they've won. We, their opponents have just started to take the field.

Messages In This Thread