rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Chengdu, China

Datasheet: Chengdu, China

@king

much less painless to get a job than korea. http://www.eslcafe.com/jobs/china/
loads of jobs and you can check the salary range.
IT USED to be around $1000 or less but like i said inflation has taken off since i left so the number could be 25% or so higher

apartment? each job is different.

No fbi check, unless they changed the rules recently.

@genjuro

they do cockblock. They invite you out bc you are a foreigner (guest) so it is their duty to treat you well and show you a good time. They also gain "face" by having a foreigner with them.

My gf's female friend took me and my mate out one night with another local chinese guy in Chengdu. The whole night the local was begging me to hit on the girl or dance with her. I refused. When we left we saw him making out with the chinese girl. It was his gf and he wanted to clown me by having a foreigner shot down by a chinese girl.

Are there exceptions...yes, but 90% of the time they are setting you up for failure. NEVER listen to a local about gaming chinese girls. They are your competition. Especially if you just met. A trusted friend might help you out but be skeptical.

Plus they know nothing about game. It would be like me telling Mixx how to get laid in Colombia.

Messages In This Thread