rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Definitive Guide to Gaming Barmaids

The Definitive Guide to Gaming Barmaids

Quote: (10-25-2011 03:40 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Fucking nice man, bartenders seem to be the only hot chicks in the area I live in, and I've always avoided them because I feel like I dont have the proper tools do swoop 'em, maybe now I will.

On a side note, the local low key joint I hit up on occasion has a fairly cute blonde bartender, and I've unwittingly done everything you listed just out of circumstance, last two times I was in there she kept giving me eyes and giving me free shit. I might have to go ask her for a screaming monkey butt.

Or order a beer, and when she brings it say "NO NO NO, I asked for a '97 Sangiovese!"

I always order a "house" Jager. Lol. And when I drink it bitch about it tasting old and fermented. jajaja. Barmaids aren't always the sharpest tools in the shed, so they'll believe just about anything you rap at them. Again, it's hitting them at an angle they're not used to.

Go ahead E-mech, you know you're dying to tear up this thread. (he is super anti-bartender game)

Messages In This Thread