rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deaf Game Datasheet

Deaf Game Datasheet

Quote: (08-18-2015 11:34 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Update to let you guys know that I've been doing some research on body language (mostly to confirm what I know and fill in the gaps of what I didn't know), and I'm going to drop a new datasheet on how to read body language soon. Perhaps in the next few days or so.

I'll eventually develop this into a paid product (ebook or something else), but this datasheet will be free info for you guys.

That's going to be helpful for guys who go to foreign countries and deal with language barriers as well. God knows not everyone has the time to learn every language of every country they visit, and body language is universal. Definitely going to grab the ebook when you finish it too.

This will help a lot of guys navigate some crazy misunderstandings in other countries.

[Image: 8Jmo7OXaKZMfC.gif]

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Messages In This Thread