rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich guys always win.

Rich guys always win.

Quote: (10-24-2011 01:26 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2011 10:36 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I know a dozen millionaire doctors and lawyers that cannot get laid if there life depended on it.

moral:

Being rich isn't enough.

Absolutely horrible post by the OP.

I disagree, and a distinction needs to be made.

Based on my personal experiences I believe that money plays a huge part in a womans attraction. I have experienced it first hand. I also believe that there is no way game can get better results than real money or fame when it comes to landing lays. Never in a million years.

However, it needs to be noted that there is a difference between having money and being rich. There are over 10 million millionaires in the USA alone now. Being a millionaire is not going to be the advantage most people think it will be. Its an advantage when it comes to maintaining a relationship, if thats what you want, but she is not going to spread her legs because you made 500k last year.

Look at how many households have a net worth of over a million bucks

In the USA, there are almost 500 000 people who are worth more than $30 million. So if you were worth $5 million but were a 40 year old, overweight, introverted chud, are you really the sort of guy who is going to be fucking playboy models?

Of course not.

There is a tipping point though.When you start getting into the realms of multi millions, approaching 9 figures, then its a different ballgame. That sort of opulence and lifestyle cannot be matched and these sorts of guys are very rare. Competition for them is off the chain. If you think you are going to out mack some guy with a private jet, super yacht and 8 different holidays homes, you are delusional. He could have a harem in plain site and the women would still suck his toes just to keep him happy.

The chances of becoming that multi millionaire are slim, and its far easier to develop social skills than it is to make 100 million dollars. Thats why you develop those skills.

Lets not kid ourselves though. Money is important to women. Looks are important to women. Fortunately they are not the be all and end all. I can also say that the only guys who dont think money matters were either born into it or dont have much.

Do you mind if you breakdown about your personal experience (the bolded part?)

Anyway, i believe it depends a lot on the context or situation you in if you have lots of money. You can be worth 50 million dollars and walk to a club and pull no chicks, however a guy with looks and game that makes 15K per year can go to the same club and pull a hot chick. If you have lots of money and you are not famous then you wont be pulling a lot if you dont have game, unless girls really sense that you have money when you approach them (that means that you will need to be driving a luxury car, well dressed and give her 3000 dollars for just getting her number) then they will know that you have money and you will have an easier time.

Money makes it easier, no doubt, but in terms of pulling women, its better to have looks and game...but money just makes everything perfect when you have looks and game.

Messages In This Thread