rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder and the Dating Apocolypse

Tinder and the Dating Apocolypse

Geez there is a lot going on in this piece. Great comments above me.

When the top 20% of guys gets funneled down to the top 3% on the dating apps, some predictably strange things start to happen. All of their problems could be solved by simply looking up from the screen, but they just can't. Perhaps its just my city + the ones I visit, but I'm not seeing the entire young population on Tinder. This situation in the piece is almost foreign to me, particularly after Tinder went "premium." I see a lot of girls at bars still craving to be opened. Very welcoming until the jealous friend swoops in (go in groups unless you can isolate [Image: wink.gif] )

Finally, This did read very much like a Rolling Stones fake piece. Short metrosexual living with his mum is definitely not juggling girls unless he's a serial liar. More likely, the author herself is the serial liar. Take this piece with a dish of salt. It was meant to sell the situation as being miserable to women. Many of the comments reflected it above, but the guys who are legitimately slaying in that city on this app don't need to waste their time doing an anonymous Vanity Fair interview on the cheap.

Messages In This Thread