rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My ultra-feminist neighbor complaining that her grandsons can't get jobs

My ultra-feminist neighbor complaining that her grandsons can't get jobs

Lady down the street is one of those hard-ass bitchy former woman lawyer Gloria Steinem type. I avoid talking to her, because no matter how gently I put it, the slightest mention of men's troubles causes her to start screeching.

The other day at a neighbors house she was RANTING and RAVING because she's having to spend thousands of dollars a month to pay for an apartment for her grandsons, because literally, they cannot get a job for any reason, and can't get through college.

She kept yelling: "I SHOULD JUST LET THEM LIVE IN THE STREET"

And then one of the other men said quietly..."Ok, then let them live in the street, just let them be homeless."

Then the lady shouts "I CAN"T LET THEM BE HOMELESS, FUCK WHY CAN'T THEY JUST GROW UP AND GET JOBS!"

At which point the other guy says "Well, there aren't any jobs for them to get Mary. The average young guy won't be hired unless he's got a masters degree in computer science or something"

and then she yells "WELL THEN THEY NEED TO WORK HARDER IN COLLEGE!"

and the man responds: "It takes 7 years now to get enough classes to graduate, and they can't pay the tuition. These kids are really stuck"

-------
She just kept yelling about how much money it was costing her. I wanted to enjoy every last minute of the dumb cunt's frustration. She's paying out big bucks to support her grandsons, because she and her shithead feminist friends have basically fucked boys over.

It is so sweet.

Messages In This Thread