rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phoenix Scene?

Phoenix Scene?

Quote: (07-24-2015 08:12 AM)scrambled Wrote:  

Considering a move from DC to Phoenix, AZ.

What is the local game/scene like?

I lived and worked in Phoenix after I graduated from college. There is a lot to do there but you really have to define what you are looking for.

In general places to hangout:

Scottsdale - More the snob upscale wannabe crowd with a few genuine rich people and attractive women sprinkled in. You will see many women play rich here. They will be driving a beat up car and acting like they own the bar etc.

North Phoenix - This is where the better quality well off women are. There are a few bars and lounges I could name specifically if you are interested.

Downtown Phoenix - Not really much variety in downtown proper but if you venture just outside of the traditional downtown area by a few miles there are loads of places that people go to pregame and hangout in general.

Tempe - Depending on where you are in Tempe it is hit or miss but everyone knows Mill Ave is where the ASU girls will be...especially since it is between the college and housing.

I wouldn't spend much time in the other cities unless you are living out there with the exception of Glendale.

Glendale is where Cardinal stadium is and also where the outlet mall is. There is a place called Westgate that has all this contained in about a 1 mile square range. Nothing amazing here just a lot of bars surrounding the football and hockey stadiums. Also my personal favorite place in Westgate is where they do the dueling pianos. On a Friday or Saturday night this place is gold for both entertainment and women.

Anything you want specifics on ask and if I know I will drop it here.

I just left this area earlier this year so my knowledge is fairly current.

Messages In This Thread