rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta males on a train let a thug stab a man to death and do nothing.

Beta males on a train let a thug stab a man to death and do nothing.

Quote: (07-16-2015 03:00 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

1. Schadenfreude, which is delighting in someone else's misery.
2. Bitter irony, which is a dispassionate, neutral observation on how Fate can produce unexpected outcomes.

An important linguistic distinction that many get wrong.

One thing I've been noting is that any time I read about somebody getting beaten or murdered by some rioting 'youths', it is almost invariably the sort of leftoid, SJW shills who go after anybody on the right, doxxing and trying to destroy their careers - or even SWATing them, if they can figure out their address. Admittedly this is informal, not statistically based, but the closest I've seen to anybody on the Right is a single old man who used to be a Marine.

I'm beginning to suspect that there's more than just a racial element to these crimes; there's also an element of disgust and contempt for Liberal degenerates, the same animus felt by any red-blooded man feels whenever they behold one of these cuck-boys.

If I'd been on that train, the thug would have been breathing in his own blood after I slit his throat open (and that's not idle boasting; I've fought men in the past to defend an innocent); but with the state that our society is in, I've run out of sympathy for the rabbits of the world. That scum-sucker spat upon Justice, lived as an animal, and so he died as an animal, crying and screaming. When you tempt God, you wind up dealing with Karma instead of the Holy Spirit - and Karma's a bitch.

If everybody got what they deserved, it would be a bloody world indeed, which is why I take no pleasure in him getting his just desserts. I would have defended him, had I been there, because I have Hope for a better world than this. But him? He wanted Utopia. He wanted to lie about reality, and hide from his sins, rather than confronting them and overcoming them.

He's the one who lived in the world of Dialectical Materialism, who wanted to be nothing but a cog in the corporate machine, and everybody gets what they want in the end.

He got his; don't pity him, he was the author of his own fate.

Messages In This Thread