rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apparently Saying "All Lives Matter" Gets You Booed

Apparently Saying "All Lives Matter" Gets You Booed

tl;dr My question is about can the Democrats win it all, even if they lose the Black vote. It is a random question, just something that popped in my head while watching the news. Not here to disrespect anyone. Just a theoretical question.

Was watching the news and there was a female from the event. And she was going on and on about how they are going to make politicians accountable for black lives. Which I believe do matter, as all life matters.

However, the energy she had was this of someone screaming, pay attention to me.

I remember hearing something about a leader in Chicago was saying that it is no sure thing the Democrats will get the black vote and that any one is welcome to visit and speak with them.

Now I don't blame that guy for trying to shop the black vote, if you have not been getting what you think is the proper treatment, why not see if someone else will address your needs.

After all, the Latino vote is also super important to the Democrats and I don't always see Latino and Black issues as the same.

What all my rambling is trying to say is, the commentator was basically saying, "You need to know our issues and respect us and tell us what you will do to fix racism." But if every political party doesn't have an answer, will the Black vote just not show up? Would they not vote at all? What if both parties choose to say very little, like a form of collusion.

Because it seems the Democrats care more than the Republicans. Also, with the Latino vote and the way the Republicans disrespect them (except for Bush), is there enough Latino voting power to erase any deficit created by African Americans not voting?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread