rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Starting a Men's Club - done it? Thought about it?

Starting a Men's Club - done it? Thought about it?

I think that this idea would work best if you launched it with multiple locations. Sure, it's a bigger piece to bite off, but you'll get much more critical mass (guys willing to pay membership fees upfront), if there are three cities where they can enjoy membership privileges rather than one.

If a guy spends only two weeks per year in Bangkok, he probably won't be interested in paying year round membership fees, but if he spends three months in the Philippines and can attend a club location there in addition to enjoying membership benefits in Bangkok when he is there for two weeks, he's going to feel like he's getting real value.

Another idea to consider is combining this goal with providing hotel/housing services to new arrivals.

One of the biggest issues the new comers in Bangkok deal with is getting an affordable short term lease in a good area of Bangkok. Staying in a hotel for two months is not fun, but neither is losing your deposit because you stay through only part of your six month lease of a flat.

If you had a large flat renting out with a larger living room but also a couple smaller bedroom with enough privacy for banging girls, you'd get a dual purpose location.

You might not have many guys willing to pay a year round membership for a place where they will visit for two weeks, but if membership saves them money on housing when they visit, I can see more guys getting on board. You'd certainly get my attention.

I know that this moves away from the "No Girl's Allowed" tree fort model, but if you are looking to develop community, this might be a good way to do it.

There's no reason why you can't have a boy's only zone in a nearby flat that doesn't have bedrooms set up. To get the best value for your money, it would make sense that you are going to have a club house where no members are living, to have a small bedroom and let the hired help live there.

Since the place is going to empty fairly often, you can hire a chef/bartender/cleaning guy and provide him with free housing in lieu of a much higher salary. Just make sure that you keep the whiskey room (see below) locked up when you aren't around to watch him.

I'm not in favour of hiring female staff, unless it's a cleaning lady three times everyone's age.

My Dream Club House
Five rooms:

Kitchen, enough room for a hired private chef to put on a proper dinner for all members that might be in attendance at such an event.

Dining Room, obviously enough chairs and table room for all members that might wish to attend a dinner or lunch together. This room should be larger and contain a bar where beer is stored and cocktails can be mixed. Dart board, pool table, board games, etc in this room.

Whiskey/Wine room, a darker room for quiet conversation and stocked with quality whiskeys and wines. Quieter philosophical discussions could occur here, while the dining room would be reserved for rowdier activities and conversation.

Library, stocked with books useful for travellers and also classic and educational titles. Some novels for pleasure reading. No copies of 50 Shades of Grey. This room would have a couple of arm chairs and perhaps some desks. It would be the quiet room, quieter than the Whiskey/Wine room.

PUA Role Play Room: An activity room where members could watch re-runs of The Pickup Artist and role play various canned openers and kino escalations with each other. No homo.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread