rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Central Asia and the Caucasus

Central Asia and the Caucasus

Quote: (10-18-2011 08:35 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Your assumption is correct. This is why your success there may be quite limited.
Another thing to consider that this is still quite traditional society, and while the girls are indeed competing fiercely for good guys, they're not competing for marriage, not for having one night stands with them. The problem is the same as in Russia - guys who're in good shape (i.e. middle-aged, not drunkards, make money, get their shit together) have no problem fucking 20yo's and see no reason to settle and get married at all. Which makes it significantly harder for women to get into the relationship.

Yeah fair call. I just got excited when I was told this - If I actually sat down and worked out the logistics of a trip there it probably wouldn't be worth it. Seems flights are expensive and there is a whole lot of red tape bullshit to get through. Plus I have way to many other places to check off the list first but who knows in the future.

Messages In This Thread