rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world's most overrated women

The world's most overrated women

Quote: (10-17-2011 01:44 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

I never got the Salma Hayek thing... big rack sure but average looking and she's talked up like she's one of the top hollywood beauties. Julia Roberts, and the horsefaced Sarah Jessica Parker are just tailor made for this list. The latter are attractive only to women cause they have a chance to look that good, they dont want to compare to likes of a Kate Beckinsale they got no shot in hell.

Other ones I don't get personally that others seem to like ( left out previously discussed Kim K, Beyonce, Natalie Portman), subjective list and I'm not saying I wouldn't bang these that's a different conversation but the threads about being overated:

Olivia Munn - another case of rack and body with borderline face - seriously overated

Scarlett Johansson - At times better looking than others but just a little thick and plain, how she's making top 10 lists is beyond me.

Anna Kournikova - body is great, face is big and bloated. An athletic chick only has to be better than average to be rated a goddess cause the majority are such a mess. Ivanovic is hot, but Sharpova, Kournikova, put them against a bunch of other russian girls and are they anything super special?

Leighton Meester - looks like a bad photocopy of Minka Kelly or Rachel Bilson who are legitimately hot.

Alicia Keys - seriously we're supposed to find her hot? in what world does she pass for hot?

Anne Hathaway - hot girl, I'm not gonna deny that but really besides a big rack her body is rather unspectacular and she's more cute than hot but she's making top 10 lists, top 50 sure, top 25 outside shot but top 10 with all the talent out there no way.

Miranda Kerr - again another hottie but scrunched up little face that looks like she's 14, she's beating out fellow models like Alessandria Ambrossia, Irina Shayk, Swanoepl, Bar Rafaeli on lists and there is no way in hell she's the best of the victoria secret girls

I agree with some (Scarlett Johansson and Leighton Meester) and strongly disagree with others (Olivia Munn and Miranda Kerr). My only guess is a serious aversion to any Asian qualities to call Olivia Munn's face borderline.

This shows what I think we can all agree on. 99% of us will concur on who is generally attractive and who isn't (Megan Fox vs. Rosie O'Donnell) but who is hottest in the already hot category is going to be moot, ALWAYS.

There are guys out there who actually exist who think a 300 lb women eating a chicken wing is as hot as it gets, but there numbers are very small. An extremely large chunk of single men would sleep with all of these women, and that's why it's safe to call them attractive. "Overrated" is totally a subjective term which is going to be stamped on the 7s who the average population gives a 9, and "Underrated" for vice versa.

In short a pointless thread but still entertaining.

Messages In This Thread