rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Savannah, Georgia

Savannah, Georgia

Savannah was a fun ass time! drinking in public is great plus not much competition. LOTS of hipsters but its a real laid back chill vibe. I would start the night at social club, tons of talent there. then i would either go to treehouse or saddlebags both have great talent and dancing. lastly there is a club called temptations. its a strip club about 7-10 mins outside of savannah which is byob and it stays open til like 6am. a local took us and its almost if all the locals that wanna continue to party go here after hours. i madeout with a girl in the club but her friends would let her leave with me. i convinced two strippers to have a threesome with me after 45 mins of negotiations but they didn't appreciate the fact that i wasn't going to pay them hahaha. lastly i would stay at savannah pensione. it was recommended here on the forum. it was 25 bucks a person for a bunk i believe. the guy is a straight hardo. i felt like i was living with my parents again. we weren't allowed to bring back girls unless we had a private room and we weren't allowed to drink. well we did both and got kicked out at 9 am after sleeping for 2 hours then had to drive 2 hours back to charleston, sc. theres a kroger across the street to get mixers and whatever else and its a 5-7 dollar taxi downtown. so besides the guy who works there it was prime. location. we went to the dockside and got grouper which was about 23 bucks but it was great. not the biggest portion but really good. i would love to spend more time in savannah

Messages In This Thread