rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belgrade, Serbia Datasheet

Belgrade, Serbia Datasheet

Quote: (07-06-2015 06:04 AM)Buddha Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2015 03:24 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

How well is English spoken there n Belgrade compared to the other capital cities??

I was surprised by the English levels. Girls in the 20s range speak excellent English. They may preface that their English is not good since they are not used to speaking it but once you compliment their skills they really relax and open up.

They are self-conscious about speaking English so even a small compliment goes a long way.

Another Observation:

Belgrade has yet to be run over by young male tourists chasing tail compared to other popular EE destinations such as Budapest, Prague, Bucharest, or certain Polish cities so opening in English is proving to be an advantage rather than a disadvantage.

When I lived in Budapest, the consensus among local expats in the community was that girls have become jaded about English speaking foreign guys.

However, in Belgrade the city is still relatively pristine...I don't know how long this will last but this could be due to the following factors:

1) Stereotype of Serbia being a not-so-safe & unwelcoming destination due to the Balkan conflict and media portrayal of Serbia being a haven for mafia gangs.

2) Lack of cheap flights from Europe.

3) Serbia is surrounded by other popular destinations which offer more of a comfortable experience for foreign men such as Croatia, Romania, Poland, and Hungary...these countries absorb most of the thirsty male tourist traffic (To be honest Belgrade feels rugged and a bit wild...hard to navigate without local help)

Considering the above factors and the low cost of living, for stays which last 2-3 weeks+, the return on time & money invested in Belgrade will be one of the highest in Eastern Europe.

Sold... next stop Belgrade.

And Rocha sorry I misinterpreted your post.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread