rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belgrade, Serbia Datasheet

Belgrade, Serbia Datasheet

Quote: (07-06-2015 03:24 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2015 09:19 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

He is good looking, lean and tall, and has the guts to make day approach, wich most guys do not have, so sure he has a lot of credit.
It is clear the girl liked what she saw, and was enjoying everything.

Nonetheless, and I know it is more easy to talk or write, but in my opinion two things are wrong in this approach.

1 - Body language. Shrinks a lot and makes a lot of gestures, seems like he talks with his hands. Does not transmit confidence in himself.

2 - Closes the interaction after grabbing her number. For me this is a major mistake, most guys do it. A number is worth nothing nowadays.
You can not walk away after you get it, talk more, build more interest and confidence.

Anyway, just my two cents. I can be wrong...the other day I read an article in ROK about excess of game can hurt a guy, and sometimes I felt that happening to me ))

Thats the thing about game. No one magic formula is going to work for every guy. From what I can see Buddha is a tall baby faced assassin who runs genuine nice guy game and it works great for him cause its his style and he is comfortable with it. There is not a set in stone "right way" to do everything game wise... so to critique a guy who is clearly doing well for himself cause you don't approve of his hand gestures is just kind of silly. I'm only quoting you cause I used to have the same mentality. I would read something on the forum or in a book and then I would watch a video of a guy gaming do something different then I read like maybe he would compliment a girl and I'd be like "noooooo your giving her to much value". Later on I realized you just have to find what works for you and do it.

How well is English spoken there n Belgrade compared to the other capital cities??

You are misunderstanding the tone of my words. I am not approving or disapproving anything, in fact I have highlighted he has done really well. The video is entertaining and well made, and has it is published of course it is not silly if I give my opinion on just two details, who are just that...but details sometimes are everything, I wish I had guys doing the same for me when I approach. Clearly you are overreacting and underscoring my comment on the part that suited your unfounded jump in defense.

And no, I do not have the same mentality has you used to have.

Messages In This Thread