rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world's most overrated women

The world's most overrated women

If you're from NY, you think J.Lo is hot. That's what I and other NY cats grew up with. And the ass is NOT a myth...HA HA! The problem with Jennifer is that she really loved being famous TOO much. She got overexposed, and folks got sick of her. She's not a great actress (though I think her supporting work is solid), but they tried to make her a star. She can't really sing either, but you don't have to be able to sing if you're doing dance/club stuff.

I think Angelina Jolie is beautiful, but from the waist down she's built like a boy. Many of the other famous chicks in Hollywood that are on the magazine covers are okay, but are built up the be "most beautiful in the world" type talents, when you see more beautiful chicks just walking around every day if you live in a big city. Mariah Carey looks like a human Bratz doll. I've always found Cameron Diaz and Gywneth Paltrow to be overrated.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread