rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Split the check bitch manual

Split the check bitch manual

Quote: (10-16-2011 06:39 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Come on G, I know a handful of restaurants in DC alone where a nice bottle of french wine will run you $300 minimum. That's not even talking about a good Macallan.

Before my player days, I made the mistake of taking a girl out to Marcels (4/5 on price) on a second date before a show at the Kennedy Center when I really couldn't afford it.

Of course.

You can spend $10,000 per bottle of wine if you want to.

I don't.

In your response above, I can tell why it didn't work for you. You said, "when I really couldn't afford it."

I can guarantee that affected your date.

The expensive restaurant was in-congruent with your Style and Lifestyle. You were fronting and got pole-axed.

You were either visibly or subconsciously uncomfortable and it ruined your Game.

You didn't enjoy it, and you gave a f*ck. (Two rules you can never break, or they will break you.)

You probably felt out of your league in the restaurant. (I know I would have if I was young).

And you either sweated bullets when the check came, or bitched about it.

Either reaction sealed your fate.

Quote: (10-16-2011 07:38 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I would like to pose a question that is a bit more realistic than that of the supermodel who happened to spill a bit of vino on my carpet, while she was fully naked in my room.

Scenario: You are out on your first date with this whore,( not a gold-digger) and you( a guy that is not looking for a LTR). You get the bill and you decide to pay (being the gentleman, or "baller" that you are), and though you get some good vibes from her, and really think you have a shot, she's not a one night stand.This is quite a common scenario we can agree on I hope. You get a second date with the whore, and the same thing occurs.....you get the bill, you pay, and though you get no action, the thought of fucking her makes it worth pursuing. My questions are as followed:

How many dates would you go on before you think it was time for her to split the bill with you?

How is the person who gets the whore to split the bill from the first date, and continues to pursue her,any worse off than you ?

Third, (remember she's not a gold digger), does the price of taking her out to the restaurant factor into if/when you will have an issue with her never paying or does it even matter?

Last, does her economic status play any role in your decision at all?

Good question.

You guys need to read my Three Point First Date Swoop Move

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/05/thr...-move.html

It is probably the greatest Data Sheet on Dating in the history of dating.

I still can't believe that post didn't make the cover of Time Magazine and wasn't covered by all the major news outlets.

The answers are all contained there.

The conversion is so high off that move it takes out the "second data, do you pay?" out of the equation.

Now, that being said, I have taken one girl out to multiple dates once in recent years before I swooped her.

I mention this girl here: The Tijuana Report: There is a War going on Outside

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2008/07/tij...ng-on.html

In this case, she was so rich that it was an investment. If I was to marry her, I would have turned into an instant Billionaire Land Baron.

(And remember, this was a the top of the market).

Worth the $1000 or so investment.

Plus I did swoop her mass times.

Furthermore, I did end up making biz connections through her that that made me at least 300X on my investment.

Player move?

Or Beta move?

Messages In This Thread